IBProvider 3.18. Better support of MSSQL. Changeover to the new VS2012 compiler
In the new release:
- Improved performance of the provider as a linked MSSQL server.
- Provider compilation with Visual Studio 2012.
- Update of the article on configuration and usage of linked MSSQL server.
- Update of the MSI installers.
IBProvider changes for linked MSSQL server.
- New initialization property: schema_ldr_cfg__check_constraints.
- New flag in the property ignore_err_param: 4.
- Limitations removed for stored procedure call in a connection with the first dialect.
Provider compilation with Visual Studio 2012.
Main binary files of the provider are now compiled using VS2012.
New names of the provider DLLs:
New Visual C++ CRT files:
New linked MSSQL server configuration and usage guide.
We rewrote the linked MSSQL server configuration and usage guide «from scratch». The new guide was written for MSSQL 2012 and Firebird 2.5.
If you have improvement suggestions, please send your comments.
Update of the MSI installers of the provider.
- UI improved:
- MSI file name format changed: