Publish date: 2010-12-18
Support of BASE64 charset (InterBase XE), error corrections
The list of changes implemented in IBProvider 126.96.36.19910:
- Introduction of support to the BASE64 charset (InterBase 9.0.3, InterBase XE (2010))
- Improvement of error processing for setting parameter OUT values
- Improvement of parameter OUT values processing. Fail safety in case of critical errors.
- Correction of content formation for the column DBSCHEMA_COLUMNS::COLLATION_NAME.
- Optimization of the ICommand::Execute method
- Reduction of requirements to memory.
- Improvement of work algorithms.
- Disable of multiple definition of IN values for one and the same command parameter
- Disable of multiple definition of a new value for the updatable rowset column.
Attention: In addition to the newest driver, you are GUARANTEED to receive all subsequent versions within a year absolutely FREE!
Publish date: 2010-12-18. Copyright: IBProvider. This material may be reproduced on other web sites, without written permission but linkrequired.