Publish date: 2013-04-11
IBProvider 3.15. The support of Firebird v3 was improved
IBProvider and Firebird 3
- [Added] Support for data types from the third dialect (BIGINT, DATE, TIME, NUMERIC based on INT64) and connection with the first dialect.
- [Added] Support for query «MERGE INTO … RETURNING …».
- [Tested] Support for DDL-queries with «SUB ROUTINES».
Attention. FB3 currently under development and is not stable.
- [Fixed] Little issue with the connections pool. See new initialization property reset_ds_session_sinks_rule.
- [Changed] Starting from this release, provider always gets from server the description of command parameters and uses them. The property force_param_describe now ignored and marked as deprecated.
- [Fixed] Minor bugs in code.
Attention. For queries with parameters «? is NULL» now need to use the client library from Firebird 2.5+.
Purchases through ShareIt
When buying an IBProvider through ShareIt now you can pay the additional delivery options: «BackupCD» and «Download Protection». If you are not interested to them — just remove them from the list of order’s items.
Publish date: 2013-04-11. Copyright: IBProvider. This material may be reproduced on other web sites, without written permission but linkrequired.