Release of IBProvider v3.34 — «Native OLE DB Provider for Firebird v3»
We have two pieces of news for IBProvider and Firebird users. Both are good.
- The release of «IBProvider Professional Edition» v3.34 with its own Firebird v3 client is already available for download.
- We upgraded the «Free IBProvider» and added a subsystem to it with its own Firebird client.
We hope this release will bring new ideas to your work.
Our own client for working with Firebird
- High quality scalable architecture
- High quality implementation
- Fail safety
- Protection from incorrect data downloaded from the net
- Improved productivity
- Localization of error messages
- More than 28 thousand unit tests
Minimum requirements for connection setting:
- In the connection string, specify «dbclient_type=fb.direct»
- In the «location» property, specify connection via TCP/IP
- In the «User ID» property, specify the exact case for user name characters
The following properties are available for advanced connection setting:
- In the current release, we have improved the FB3 support. Now IBProvider permits to execute SQL queries sizing up to 10MB.
- We solved the problems discovered with the static code analyzer (PVS-Studio).