Publish date: 2021-12-20
Release of provider for Entity Framework Core
We have a great New Year’s gift for everyone who uses IBProvider to work with Firebird.
This is the provider for Entity Framework Core v6.0 — Lcpi.EFCore.LcpiOleDb!
We tried to make it as good as possible.
And most importantly — we opened its source code!
So you can make it even better 🙂
- NET6 (Windows)
- Entity Framework Core v6.0
- Firebird v3.0.8
- LCPI ADO.NET Provider for OLE DB
- LCPI.IBProvider v5
- Supporting of databases with 1 and 3 dialects.
- Supporting of all FB3 datatypes, except arrays.
- Providing a local evaluation by server’s rules.
- Supporting mapping wide set of C# functions to SQL.
- Providing extensions for nullable value types.
Thanks to our users and special thanks to Jeff Hampton who initiated this development process.
Thanks to the EFCore developers and special thanks to Andriy Svyryd.
Thanks to the developers npgsql/efcore.pg and FirebirdSQL/NETProvider.
Publish date: 2021-12-20. Copyright: IBProvider. This material may be reproduced on other web sites, without written permission but link https://www.ibprovider.com/eng required.