Today, on January 18, 2010, IBProvider celebrates its 10th anniversary
- We thank all who have been with us all these years.
- We thank FibPlus, ZStyle Group, Gemini InterBase/Firebird ODBC Driver, Easysoft ODBC-InterBase Driver, IBObjects. Owing to you, we have what to compare IBProvider to; together we make a big deal of promoting Firebird and InterBase among masses.
- We thank Firebird developers. Owing to you, people have a good free database server.
- We thank our clients. Owing to you, IBProvider has been developed and will be developed.
Changes in IBProvider v22.214.171.12416
DDL query «COMMENT ON» in Firebird 2.1
COMMENT ON — is a DDL query, which allows setting up description for database objects. It was first introduced in Firebird 2.1.
Examples of COMMENT ON for Firebird 2.1Database comment
COMMENT ON DATABASE IS 'NASA Database';
DB Objects comment
COMMENT ON for: DOMAIN, TABLE, VIEW, PROCEDURE, TRIGGER, EXTERNAL FUNCTION, FILTER, EXCEPTION, GENERATOR, SEQUENCE, INDEX, ROLE, CHARACTER SET, COLLATION
COMMENT ON DOMAIN CUSTNO IS 'DOMAIN FOR CUSTOMER NUMBER';
COMMENT ON COLUMN EMPLOYEE.EMP_NO IS 'Employee number'
Stored procedures params
COMMENT ON PARAMETER add_emp_proj.EMP_NO IS NULL;
Updatable rowsets code revision in IBProvider v126.96.36.19972
- We revised and enhanced updatable rowsets code.
- We improved testing system for Updatable rowsets.
We recommend upgrading to all clients who use updatable rowsets in IBProvider v2.