Publish date: 2023-04-24
We are pleased to present this new release of our flagship product. During its development, a number of old problems were identified and solved. Also the internal structure was improved for the next stage of development.
List of changes
- The keyword list of FB v2.5.9 was corrected.
- The keyword list of FB v3.0.4+ was corrected.
- The definition of TIMESTAMP, TIME and DATE in PROVIDER_TYPES was corrected.
- [DirectFB] The support of protocols v10-v12 was corrected. It solves problems with FB3.
- [DirectFB] The support of protocol v13 was improved.
- [ISC API] The protection from negative length of CHAR/VARCHAR datatypes was added.
- The new initialization property «force_nulls» was added for conducting low-level tests.
- The default error info (IErrorInfo) object now returns all the error records.
- Lots of internal changes and improvements were made.
- Our primary test server for load tests is FB v3.11.
The current plans
- The primary direction of our work is the implementation of FB4 support.
Publish date: 2023-04-24. Copyright: IBProvider. This material may be reproduced on other web sites, without written permission but link https://www.ibprovider.com/eng required.