IBProvider v220.127.116.1171. Improving of integration with Microsoft Office. Corrections of known bugs
IBProvider now can provide data for Mail Merge Wizard in Microsoft Word:
Wizard is available from menu item Data->Letters and Mailings->Mail Merge.
More information about Mail Merge you can find on the Microsoft Office site in article Word mail merge: A walk through the process.
Import function was improved.
You can build your query from Excel for Firebird/InterBase database from menu item Data->Import Export Data->Import Data. IBProvider now support two import modes (via table or via SQL query).
- Error reading auto_commit_ddl_level initialization property
- Incorrect provider behavior: when client tried to insert a few records, which contains BLOB fields, through the MS SQL Linked Server. BLOB values were skipped for all rows except first.
The following SQL query, now works correctly:
INSERT INTO [firebird_linked_server]...[some_table] (ID,BLOB_TEXT) SELECT ID, BLOB_TEXT FROM [mssql_database].[dbo].[goods]
Current versions of IBProvider
- IBProvider v1 (18.104.22.1682)
- IBProvider v2 (22.214.171.1242)
- IBProvider v3 (126.96.36.19971)
You can download them as a part of IBProvider Professional Edition.